Monday, April 11, 2011

Ordinary day

Just a day. Just an ordinary day. Well, not quite. I got back on schedule with my morning workouts. This morning I managed to run 15 minutes before quitting. The treadmill is still getting the best of me. I was locked out of my favorite shower trailer. (It's the small pleasures in life.) So I was forced to use the yucky one. I arrived at work early to finish up business from yesterday. As soon as I was done, it was time to get started with today's work. Lunch was a half-hearted attempt at Mexican cuisine. The afternoon greeted me with an additional headache which leaked into after hours. The party never stops here. Today I am thankful for the calling cards donated by ATT through the USO and for the care package sent by The Cookie Lady & Friends. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment